A National Organisation for the promotion and development of Performing Arts
- Theatre productions: Diverse programs for diverse audiences.
- Regional Theatre Development: YTDP. COTA-NAEP. NYCN, School Set Work, Regional Partners.
- Capacity building for theatre practitioners (writing, directing,acting, lights/sound and stage design and management): Theatre Zone, YTDP, UNAM, COTA, Audio,Golden Pen Theatre Awards’,’New Namibia Plays’.
- Theatre and Performing Arts Promotion and Audience Development: Artbeat, TheatreZone, Sister Thang,Last Band Standing, Premier Productions, branding.
An influential and respected organisation
- Branding, Marketing and Promotion:
- Strategies for targeted promotions.
- Increase in diverse and quality audience.
- Corporate/stakeholder appreciation, confidence and support.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Organisational Setup:
- SOE status, memberships, performance agreement, leadership.
- Stakeholder Relationship:
- What is the role of NTN? Stakeholder identification, stakeholder management -formalized network of corporate and partner management agreements and strategies.
An accessible, user-friendly and prestigious platform for diverse groups of artists and theatre practitioners.
- The National Theatre Venue: The facility upgrade, capacity, external venues.
- Environment of NTN: ‘You do not get a second chance at first impressions’ – attractive office space, buildings, signage, accessibility, tidiness, maintenance, customer care.
- Facilities and equipment for skills training ad theatre development: Quality, quantity, rental policy, access
Securing the future of NTN – issues of capacity and sustainability.
- Organisational Capacity: organisational structures and systems, staffing, training and capacity building policies and agreements, Artistic Direction Advisory Committee.
- Technical Capacity: staffing, training and capacity building, ITC System, equipment and facilities, statf retention, sound working environment.
- Financial Sustainability: increase annual turnover, diversify activities, increase annual grant, start an investment account, invest in fundroising activities, improve facilities and equipment, develop policies, income from non-core activities – Business Plan